We're thrilled to introduce our newest innovation: Color Gels Lacquers 10 Minute permanent color technology. Get up 100% gray coverage in just 10 minutes, allowing you take that walk-in and see more clients in one day! Discover all the benefits of Color Gels Lacquers 10 Minute and learn why it's a must have in every salon.
Fast Coverage. Full Control.
ORIGINAL COLOR GELS LACQUERS VS NEW COLOR GELS LACQUERS 10 MINUTE
COLOR GELS LACQUERS
NEW! COLOR GELS LACQUERS 10 MINUTE
Permanent liquid color
Up to 100% gray coverage in superior color families
Up to 100% gray coverage in all shades
LEVELS OF LIFT
Up to 3+ levels of lift
Up to 1 level of lift
Full color techniques, coverage with toning/refresh, coverage on any amount of regrowth
Fast root retouch services, walk-in and add-on appointments, coverage on less than 8 weeks/up to one inch of regrowth
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHICH DEVELOPER SHOULD I USE WITH COLOR GELS LACQUERS 10 MINUTE?
Color Gels Lacquers 10 Minute is compatible with Pro-oxide Cream Developer! For best results, use 20 volume.
ARE ALL THE SHADES INTERMIXABLE?
Yes, Color Gels Lacquers 10 Minute shades are intermixable! However, we do not recommend mixing with original Color Gels Lacquers.
WHAT ARE COLOR RESULTS LIKE IF USED FOR MORE THAN 10 MINUTES?
Lose track of time and accidentally leave your client processing a few minutes too long? No need to fear! Color Gels Lacquers 10 Minute contains proprietary Smart Pause technology, which helps prevent over processing. Color results will be virtually the same between 10 and 15 minutes. We recommend you remove after no longer than 15 minutes.
WHAT KIND OF COLOR IS COLOR GELS LACQUERS 10 MINUTE?
Color Gels Lacquers 10 Minute is a permanent color.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I TAKE LONGER THAN 10 MINUTES TO APPLY?
For stylists who do slower applications we recommend the following four tips:
• Apply the color on hair with higher percentage of white hair first.
• If you take 10 minutes to apply, only process the color for 5 minutes after complete application.
• Apply color in quadrants. Begin at the nape and work from the back two quadrants to the front two quadrants. Once the back quadrants are complete, set your timer for 10 minutes and then continue with the application of the front two quadrants. The difference between the two quadrants will be 5 minutes but each half of the head will be processed for 10 minutes. This will ensure a more uniform end color result.
• Apply Color Gels Lacquers 10 Minute with a bottle. Its liquid formula allows for express application.
OTHER TIPS FOR GETTING THE BEST POSSIBLE RESULTS WITH COLOR GELS LACQUERS 10 MINUTE:
• Use on clean, dry hair
• Use on hair that has less than 1 inch/up to 8 weeks of regrowth
• This product provides up to 1 level of lift.
• Color Gels Lacquers 10 uses the European Level system, which appears darker at level compared to the American Level System (used by Color Fusion). If you are a Color Fusion user, formulate one level above what you are used to. For instance, if you use a 5NN in Fusion, use a 6NN in Color Gels Lacquers 10 Minute for similar results.